Trust in Wurk to ensure your team is paid
Our certified Payroll Specialists provide operational support to process payroll, distribute pay, prepare statements and ensure compliance. With experience in the field and in-depth knowledge of core concepts such as employment taxes, employee benefits and the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), you can breathe easy knowing our WurkPros are managing your cannabis business payroll.
Included services from Wurk’s Payroll Specialist:
- Payroll processing
- Employee change management
- Payroll adjustments
- Detailed reporting, form and document management
- Standard operating procedures
We know that your people are your biggest asset and that they depend on receiving consistent, accurate pay. Remain in compliance, support your workforce, and spend time focusing on business strategy.
HR Business Partner
Rely on us for your cannabis HR needs
Depend on a Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to manage time-consuming, complicated administrative tasks so you can focus on larger business strategy. Remain in regulatory compliance with Federal and State laws and reduce legal risk by partnering with our certified, experienced HRBP team.
Wurk’s HRBP will handle complex employee relations and people matters, including:
- Employee new hire and termination processing
- Cannabis compensation and job description development
- Federal and State HR compliance updates
- Leadership and development training
- Record retention and employee file maintenance
Ensure your HR processes are efficient and effective, while understanding best practices for hiring, promotions, re-organizations, terminations and more with guidance from your HRBP.
Cannabis Employee Handbook
Communicate company policies and values
Consult directly with Wurk’s HR Business Partner to develop a customized handbook based on your unique company culture, policy, and values. Your Employee Handbook with comply with applicable Federal and State Laws, while providing legal protection to your business. This crucial document sets expectations for your workforce and drives company culture.
Engage with Wurk to create an Employee Handbook that includes:
- Dedicated consultation with Wurk’s HRBP on handbook development
- Critical policies related to legal, employee conduct, compensation and more
- Local, State and Federal compliance measures
- A customized approach that supports your business; geographic location, size, scope, etc.
Already have an Employee Handbook? Our team can review, redline & update your existing Handbook to ensure compliance & concise communication of policy & procedures.